The Questant Process & Funders
Benchmarking with The Questant Process
The flexibility of The Questant Process never ceases to surprise us. Large funders, larger local authorities, regeneration agencies and housing associations are using the Questant Process a benchmarking tool.
Three elements of the Process which make it a strong tool for benchmarking are:
1. The Process gives a common platform on which to benchmark, allowing like to be compared with like.
2. Swift reporting - a matter of weeks rather than months
So far we’ve used the Process to benchmark:
- Clusters of organisations delivering the same or broadly similar services e.g. after-school care.
- Assorted community groups supported by one major funder
- Social enterprises funded by a major housing association
- Geographic groups of organisations supported by one central agency
A number of funders and philanthropists (and their lawyers and accountants) have been chatting to us about using the Questant Process as part of their due diligence process.
The flexibility of Questant means that it does more than just measure impacts, so if you have a potential application, please get in touch.